Monday, June 15, 2009

Beautiful peaches, peaches for me


june1309 030, originally uploaded by sunfleur1.

and you too! I was luckily given a batch of felted wool from a lovely seller on etsy to play with, the colors were just right for making peaches. Aren't these cute? I am really happy with how they turned out.

I may get a chance to sell my things locally at a farmers market. I am looking for suppliers of of wool in CT so I can support locals with my finished products too. I plan on offering handspun yarns and needle felted fruits and veggies. Fun!

4 Comments:

Blogger SewMamaLady said...

Those are really awesome. They look totally tasty! :)

1:53 PM  
Blogger Alpaca Farmgirl said...

These are gorgeous! You are a genius with fiber. For real.

SO GLAD you shared these with Fiber Arts Friday! Thank you.

3:42 PM  
Blogger Susan/Sheepish Hand Knits & Fibers said...

Yum!

4:06 PM  
Blogger Twisted in Texas said...

absolutely gorgeous. Love felted veggies and fruit.

3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home