Wednesday, April 08, 2009

I have been working with up and coming designers

Deb Kaplan and Tiff Ang of Death by Drone have taken my lovely hats and cupcakes and made a wonderful combination with them. I only wish I had thought of it first! I am thrilled to be working with them for their new Fall 2009 line of wonderfully macabre and whimsical creations. You have to check them out. Their stuff is fun and witty, and I am happy to be part of it. I just wish I were 20 years younger to be able to wear it. I would have for sure.








Photo credits: Craig Stokle Model: Bailey Swingle
Photos from site reprinted with Permission.


Death by Drone is a clothing and art label founded and based in New York City.
It was crafted for people to indulge in the surreal, bizarre and cute. The Death by Drone collection consists primarily of fine art clothing, as well as art, casual wear, accessories and knick knacks. The work is inspired by the haze of dreams, nightmares, and heavy drone music. The precious creations are mean to be cherished, obsessed about and handed down for generations to come.

Items are silkscreened by hand using quality water-based inks in New York.

Recent Press on Splendicity too, makes ME happy to be alive as well.

1 Comments:

Blogger Alpaca Farmgirl said...

That is so cute. Love the quirkiness of it all. How can anyone go wrong with cupcakes? They are heavenly!

Thanks for sharing this with us at Fiber Arts Friday!

11:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home