Thursday, August 31, 2006

Feeling a bit nostalgic

I created a kit. My second one! I hope you like it. I was feeling nostalgic. The cool weather brings to mind falling leaves and brisk autumn days. The header of this blog was made with the first paper I created for this kit.

My Nostalgia kit has 6 papers, 1 shabby overlay, 4 ribbons, a ribbon rose and 3 chiclets, no shadows on anything. I have to give props to Gina Miller for the paper I used in my description thumbnail. That paper is NOT in my kit.



My layout using some of kit with a pin by S. Broc and Gina Miller:



*NEW LINK*You can download elements HERE

You can download papers 1 HERE
You can download papers 2 HERE

Update 9/2/2006/ Links are expired. Sorry!

6 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca said...

These are just gorgeous! I love those rich colored ribbons! Thanks so very much !:D

11:33 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Michele, I love this kit, the textures and colors...wonderful! and I love your layouts, really nice! Thanks!

12:42 PM  
Blogger Ann @ I blog, therefore I am. said...

Love this kit, I was so bummed that I was only able to get the papers. But, thank you!

Ann

8:46 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

like annabelle, I was only able to get the papers, could u make the elements avaiable again please?

thank you :)

it's a really gorgeous kit

9:33 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

I updated the element link, for those who didn't get it. I can't wait to see what you do with it! Please feel free to post a link back of your LO!

1:30 PM  
Blogger Mara said...

this is a wonderful kit, I am little sad that I could not download it, but anyway, just wanted to tell you: it is great.

5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home