Monday, August 28, 2006

She sells seashells by the seashore

Ok not really. But I will give some away for free! In my late night attempt to find some starfish to use on my latest layout, I decided to try to make some. I like my attempts and am willing to share. Just give credit where credit is due, please.



You can download it HERE

Here is a layout using some of them.



Credits: additional shells by Mesokee, papers by Kristin CB designs/ Fresh Oasis, tags by Janel Kretchelman, font Daniel, LO design by Andrea C.

Update 9/2/2006/ Links are expired. Sorry!

3 Comments:

Blogger Victoria said...

Thank you!

4:16 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

Beautiful! Thanks so very much!

11:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

look at this fantastic lo, I'm proud for your credits so nice!!!
ty girl, you rock!!!
sincerely, mesokee ;-)

4:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home